Friday, March 27, 2015

Q&A on motherhood and creativity in Daily Review

Just a quick post to let you know that over at the Daily Review online site is a Q&A with me about Creativity & Motherhood: The Divided Heart.

But better then that, they've run an excerpt from the book - my interview with the extradordinary visual artist Lily Mae Martin. A genuine sneak peak!

If you haven't discovered Lily's work yet, then prepare to be blown away by her ferocious talent here.

Please leave some comments on the Daily Review site, if you have them. Let them know that art and mothering, combined, is a subject that means something to you - and is worth talking about!

And this is us (Pip, Clare and me) with the man himself, Mr Jon Faine. If you want to take a listen to yesterday's Conversation Hour on ABC's 774, you can - here.

Thank you for your support - it means a lot to me. x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rachel! I'm so excited about the new edition of your book. I've already posted everything to facebook. Reposted Lily Mae's posts. Makes me very happy that your excellent work is getting out into the world. xo

Rachel Power said...

Thank you so much, Mary - you're a champion! I'm eagerly awaiting your next film, too. x